Get Organized & Clean Now!
Fall Cleaning Checklist
Fall is almost here. As much shorter days approach, crisp foggy mornings means that winter is not far away for most of us. You know the next question right... The holidays are not far behind! That means getting all your cleaning done ahead of time in time for family and friends who will be joining you for the holidays.
Texoma Cleaning wants to help you make that happen. And, what's more we have several things you need to think about. Sometimes a Fall Cleaning Consideration Checklist is the best way to start that process for your home, institution, office or business setting. Being able to conquer deep-cleaning chores ahead of time makes for a clean and comfortable winter home, and can help to wrap up summer's outdoor lifestyle now.
Texoma Cleaning wants to help you prepare home and hearth for the coming of winter outside:
- Clean and store furniture, umbrellas, children's summer toys till next year
- Touch up paint on trim, railings and door jams. Use a wire brush to remove flaking paint; prime bare wood first.
- Check caulk around windows and doors. Follow manufacturer's recommendations to re-caulk if needed.
- Inspect exit doors and laundry doors. Do they close tightly? Install weather-stripping, door thresholds if needed.
- Wash exterior windows.
What About Things On The Inside:
Since Autumn is the time for "spring cleaning", yea you are laughing; but with winter coming, it makes sense to make sure your family or staff have a freshly-cleaned place to live and work. Texoma Cleaning wants you to really consider the value of a deep clean while you take advantage of good weather and to welcome approaching holidays with a clean and comfortable home.
Here is a list of considerations for you to think about. After careful thought, then take a moment to call our qualified staff to come and inspect your home or business and discuss all the items you have decided you want us to help with on this list, and we will be happy to provide an estimate. If regular cleaning services is a consideration, then perhaps an action plan is the best bet over the next 2 months to make sure every goal you set will be reached. It is much easier to maintain the clean than to wait long periods of time and then clean once. That way things never really get dirty.
Stress Free For The Holidays is our goal for you.
- Focus on your public rooms first: kitchen, living room, family room, entryway, guest bath and bedrooms.
- Clean from ceiling to floors. Vacuum drapes and window treatments. Clean window sills and window wells. Vacuum baseboards and corners.
- Vacuum upholstered furniture, or have it professionally cleaned if needed. Move furniture and vacuum beneath and behind it.
- Wash interior windows.
- Turn mattresses front-to-back and end-to-end to equalize wear and keep you comfy at night.
- Launder or clean all bedding: mattress pads, pillows, duvets, blankets, comforters. Tuck the family into a warm and cozy winter bed.
- Schedule professional carpet cleaning after everything is complete. Warm October afternoons speed up carpet drying and can be less humid. Carpet cleaning firms get busy by the end of October, so schedule now for best service. We can make recommendations.
- Prepare the kitchen and dining areas for holiday cooking. Clean and organize all your kitchen cabinets, paying particular attention to what will be needed for food preparation.
- Clear kitchen counters of all appliances you may not use till November. Clear counters of all clutter so everything can be touched.
- Pull all appliances and the refrigerator away from the wall, and vacuum the condenser coils. For bottom-mounted coils, a long, narrow brush can be used to clean coils of dust and debris.
- Wash light-diffusing bowls from light fixtures.
- Check and empty the central vacuum's collection area.
- Clean electronic air cleaner elements monthly for most efficient operation. Using the dishwasher can be great just make sure what you place there won't be damaged.
- Clean or replace humidifier elements before the heating season begins.
- Inspect washer hoses for bulges, cracks or splits. Replace them every other year.
- Check dryer exhaust tube and vent for built-up lint, debris or birds' nests! Make sure the exterior vent door closes tightly when it is not in use.
Now that you have an idea about what Texoma Cleaning provide to you as our client, we personally invite you to review our standard cleaning packages and services to see if any meet your special needs. If you prefer to contact us, you may call us at 903-814-8806 and a qualified member of our staff will be able to answer all your questions. If you would like someone to contact you later or it’s after business hours, please click here and complete the Contact Form, and someone will contact you at the earliest opportunity.
Request A Quote Now!
Texoma Cleaning Offers Customized Pricing To Suit Your Needs!
Texoma Cleaning provides: Cleaning Services Sherman Texas, Cleaning Services Denison Texas, Cleaning Services Pottsboro Texas, Office Cleaning Denison Texas, Office Cleaning Sherman Texas, Janitorial Service Denison Texas, Janitorial Service Sherman Texas, Maid Service Denison Texas, Maid Service Sherman Texas, please call us today!